Young Readers & Go College Week 2016
During the week students and staff will be focusing on how to Begin With The End In Mind when thinking about college and careers. We will enjoy taking time to read During the week of November 14-18
- Monday – High School Graduation Year of reading. Set a goal for your class to read based on the year they graduate high school and earn extra recess.
- Tuesday – Read to the boss “Earn a Special Buck for taking some time to read in front of the our school boss”
- Wednesday –PJ Day with your favorite Bedtime book (Wear your pajamas and bring your favorite bedtime book)
- Thursday – Dress for Success! (Dress in your future job)
- Friday – Off to College we go! (Favorite college shirt or school shirt)